Unlike last year, this summer was cool, a bit rainy, and chock full of activities.
This year, we managed to
- find this amazing fish at an antique shack on the Cape
- See Botticelli’s Venus
- Collect more shells that I might know what to do with
- Countless trips on the ferry to and from work
- Winning tons of tickets at the local arcade
- Kayaking a bunch of times throughout the state
- Hiking even more mountains and surviving 😉
- Getting one of my best friends married
- Finding sand dollars for the first time at the beach (I literally squeaked!)
- Staying at an “off-grid” cabin in Vermont
- Celebrating Labor Day in style with friends and happy beer
Not sure how fall is going to compete, but we are looking forward to letting it try!